ART FOR THE SOLE !?

12:22 PM / Posted by Jason's Art Works /






I LOVE painting shoes!( well I love painting but that besides the point.) For fifty of them thangs I can take a pair of shoes that you own you know like ones that you like but arent the right color or dont go with everything, etc. and WE can collaborate on the design!! As for the two in this picture the one on the left is brotha with his antennae flowing throughout the shoe. His locs extend on both sides of the shoe. I added brown on the straps and on the toe of the shoe. On the right is the rebel dixie with the African colors combined with the flag of ignorance. Red, black and green are the colors respectively on the straps. Originally these AIR Meadows were all white including the straps. In this show I focused more on painting and 2d works but in future shows I will have more than just two shoes!!
$50.00 or I can create whatever you like!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment